• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • HKDW
    Erfahrener Benutzer
    Colonel

Aside form the review plate there are detailed plates as well, lke Porte etendard des Grenadiers à Cheval de la Garde, etc.,
    I have two versions of the timbalier for example varying in detail, others are trompette with bearskin cap, the other with hat, diffent details of the trumpet banner and the piping of the saddle cloth.

In case of interest let me know what you have and what you would need.
    Zuletzt geändert von HKDW; 20.05.2008, 13:41.

Kommentar

• Drouot
      Benutzer
      Tambour

I dont have breitenbach or the other hoffman plates you mention. I would appreciate to see them.

I have two plates by martinet, a copy of the otto plates of trooper and trumpeter, the berka plate and garniers painting. I have the regiments marche accounts for cloth items purchased from 1808 to July 1814 which are of considerable interest. it lists very cloth itme purchased.
      From this we learn that the 2eme grenadiers had blue shoulder straps and not auror contre epaulettes, the 2nd habit had cuffs like the habit, workmens surtout were lined and faced blue with no long pockets and the officers servants wore a double breasted habit faced white. The capote seems to change colour from Blue, to white pique.

Kommentar

• Drouot
        Benutzer
        Tambour

red epaulettes Grenadier a cheval

I have had my work on grenadier a chevel accepted for publication in UK. I have some loose ends to tie up which I may find an answer for.

1)where red epaulettes worn? some iconography suggests they were.
        2) references to the casaulties taken at Marengo and other actions post 1813

Other loose ends include the change of colour of retrousis from blue to scarlet of the surtout, when the bonnet a poil gain chinscales, colour of trumpeters surtout.
        I also need illustrations and permissions to reproduce them.

Many thanks

Kommentar

• Benito
          Neuer Benutzer
          Soldat

Aquarell von Bance 1810

Ich hab etwas gefunden, Hoffe nicht zu spaet? Das is ein Fragment von einer Aquarell "Cavallerie impériale française" Paris: Chles Bance (publisher), c.1810
          Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

• Drouot
            Benutzer
            Tambour

Viel Dank für das Bild. Konnten Sie mir den Rest der Reihe bitte schicken? Was werden andere Regimente gezeigt?

Kommentar

Lädt...
            X
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍